Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have a friend!!!

Scratch Scratch....

Rustle Rustle....

That's what I, the Bean, heards in the pantry the other day after the Daddy had left the garage door open FOREVER!!!

So I snooted right in there and caught me a friend! I has named him Mortimer!


Then, after all a Beans hard work, they put in in a cage and wouldn't even let me play with him! That's okay though, cause I stayed up all night to watch him....... I thinks he was givin me the mouse sign language (I am not certified in this language yet though).

Signed
Your mouse lovin Bean, Butter


4 comments:

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Mortimer is a cutie patootie!!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! We LOVE HIM!!!!! He is sooooo cute!!!! Okays don't laughy butt 'da Momma is tinking he looks like Anakin!! hee hee

Hugs!!!
Josie

Uh brother... yous Chunka lunka wants to say someting...

.k bye...

**
WhaTz uP Bean!! YouZ mizzed me!! You be nice to your little Mortimer furiend .k!! He's really cute!!
I got on my pink harness... teehees

HugZ
IzZY

Unknown said...

oh wow Mortimer sure is cute but he also looks very yummy ;) We are totally impressed yall caught this treat, err we mean cutie :)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! a cutie friend ... too bad you can't play together. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar