Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wrestling Who's

There seems to be some confusion out there about a 9lb Who's ability to hold her own (and maybe even take over) against my GIANT brother hannibal. Well I am here to tell you that this here is a Who's house, and iffin a Hannibal needs a lesson, I will gives it to him....


As you can see above, a Hannibal has no defense against WHO JAWS OF STEEL!!! After much WHObuse, the moose is forced to hide......

The following pictures will show you the foolishness of the daddy thinking he is capable of going up against the deadly Who....


When the daddy proves to be tougher than originally thought, I request some WHOsistance from the hidden moose...

And then moose and Who are able to work together to bring down the strong daddy....



I hopes i have been able to reassure all you Who-doubters out there that a Who really CAN hold her own in a houseful of giants!

Signed
Your fearless Who, Sugar


 

6 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

hee hees!! Oh Sugar! 'da Josie never not once doubted yous mad skills at all - IzZY did - butt not Josie!

Hi Sugarloafs Daddy Man!! I see yous DM ~Daddy Man~ Momma is cracking ups.. hers is tinking of 'da Shel S. poem.. hee hees

Tell my Freddy 'dat 'da Josie say hello..

Hannibal is cute butt certainly not as strong as you

Hugs,
Josie

Neeko said...

You show them the power of the Jaw sweet Girl!
That's the spirit! make sure you make lots of noise too; that always seems to help!

Smooches,
Neeko ♥
P.S. Thanks for visiting my bloggie :o)

Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Sugar, I am furry furry impressed! Way to go, girl!

Woofs,
Pepsi

George The Lad said...

Hi thanks for your comments and following me, I'm following you back ;)
Good to see you can hold your own!!
See Yea George xxx

The Heartbeats said...

HI! Nice to meet you and your moose brother, Hannibal!

The Heartbeats

MadameMoiselle said...

Hi The who and the no Who and the possible Who

Thanks for dropping to visit.. I have to say, you all reminded me so much of my previous days with my sister who is also the Who.. :)

And we just love how you guys write your blog. exceptionally extertaining and mind teasing..

Keep it up and do drop by !

Licks
Zelle