Saturday, June 4, 2011

Doggie Daycare Dropout

We have returned!!!!..... and with pathetic news    my big brother Hannibal the moose Boxer was given the boot from doggie daycare after only 3 hours! Just look at this derelicts face...


Personally I think they may have TOS'd him for the noxious gasses he emits FREQUENTLY, but the momma says nope, it's 'cause he went wild from being kept under constant domination by 'THE MAN' (aka Butter the Bean) here at home.

The momma says Hannibal the moose needs 'socialization' (don't we all) so he went off to daycare yesterday and we were watching him on the computer. He played for 3 hours with a GIANT Great Dane (and even peeped on a doggie ramp) and then the shocking happened...... he pinned a German Sheppard down and it took 2 of the ladies to pull him off! The other guy was not hurt at all, but the momma had to go get our vicious moose. Just look at these jaws of death...


(for those of you who think those are all teeth-they are not-most of them aren't even all the way out of his big baby gums yet)
The super nice ladies at Bark ATl said moose Hannibal is very sweet, they just think their place is too msall and there were lots of BIG dogs there. So now the moose gets to try a new place on Wednesday. Personally I think I should go with him. If he gets out of line I would straighten him right the WHO up, just like I do here at home. Who did he think he was? A shih-tzu? Big dope.

Signed
Your doubtful Who, Sugar

6 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi there everybuddy, I appreciate you kind words!!

I also want to be sure that you know you are ALL invited to the Furst Annual Blogville Picnic in the Bark... June 17 & 18th.. There are tons of FREE FUN stuffs to do.. and also some thingys to help our furend Charlie. It is gonna be a HOOOOOOT.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We wish Moose Hannibal good luck Wednesday at the new daycare place. Oh and Mom loves his goofy smile.

Hugs
Sequoia Tuni and Emma

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Good to see a new post. Oh no Hannibal ... I think you just have lots of energy. Sometimes those big dogs are not so nice ... I got hurt once when I was only 2 and never came back to a doggie day care. Wishing you Golden Luck on Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi ya
Thank you for stopping by to visit me.
I was looking at how adorable you are,, Moosy Hannibal, and I cannot see how any of that sweetness could be a problem in class,, but I do wish you loads and loads of luck
love
tweedles

Ms. ~K said...

We enjoyed our visit to your doggie bloggie!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Scooter said...

Hey,
Nice meeting you! Too bad you had to leave, hopefully the new place will workout or else Sugar may have to teach you a few things!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy