Friday, September 23, 2011

Flash Back Friday

Well the momma has been LAZY and not taken any pictures of us in like 2 week so I decided to show all my furiends what a Who (and a really shaggy Bean) USED to look like.

The momma started taking pictures the minute I pranced through the door. Back then I wasn't even the 'Who', I was just 'Sugarloaf'....


And how do you like this shaggy wombat? Straight from some beast-filled enchanted forrest.....


And would you believe that they were unprepared for me coming home and I had to sleep in a BOX for nearly a whole hour??? S'okay, the daddy held me for the next 6 months....



Shaggy as that creature pictured above was, we were best buddies on day 1. When he got a MAJOR haircut a couple weeks later I yelled out 'cause I didn't know who (or what) he was! And who knew that under all that plush brown puppy fur of mine there lurked a blonde? That's right! When I got my first haircut my furs were so blonde I was almost white!

Now for the good stuff!  The always wonderful Hawk has given us an award! And it is so fabulous that they had to put it in another language..


Even in another language there are still rules....
  • Post award with rules
  • Link to blog that gave the award
  • Nominate 6 blogs for the award & tell the winners
  • Describe what they dream or wish for most in the world
So here goes OUR award winners:
  1. Amber the Weenie-she is the sweetest and mostest fun weenie-dog ever!
  2. Benny and Lily-french, gorgeous and an advice column...how do you top that?
  3. Tessa-she has been invaded by foxes AND still manages to be fabulous
  4. Phantom,Thunder,Ciara and Lightning-The best looking pack in town 
  5. Roo-He's so good-looking and talented that it makes a Who's head spin!
  6. Maggie Mae-She's a nurse and Hannibal has a secret crush on her (sshhh, don't tell)
Our dream/wish is that there would be ZERO abused, neglected or homeless pets in the world

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sugar the Who



9 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa - look at that adorable puppy!!! You were just as cute as can be, Sugar. Sugarloaf - we love it:)

Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with us. Great wish you have there - wouldn't that be just amazing if it could come true.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

This was a grrrrreat post. I LOVE your WISH!!!!
Congratulations on your award... and I think you chose PERFECT ones to give it to!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Love the post. Thank you for our special award. We don't even know what it days butt we sure are thrilled to get it
Thank you, thank you
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Award Miss Who!

Thanks so much for shain your Award too! I is very honored!

You was such a cutie when you was a baby, course my Mom says that there is never an ugly baby anything. I thinks she is correct. You has grown to a beautiful young girl!

I just love your wish.

woos, Tessa

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Mee is so x-cited...Award...for teenie weenie me...WooHoo....Da Momma will helps me get dis posted next week. Thank You...


Oh....you were such a cutie...Mom is a squealin..now HER wants one jus like you. Is dere anudder YOU around somewhere????

Haves a nice weekend!


Hugs,
Amber

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH Sugar,

I am so honored dat you has given me dis award! Thank you so much. :) Your wish is one dat all of us share and mom and me hope and pray dat someday it comes true.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS I think Hannibal is a cutie! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sugar you are the cutest wombat I've ever seen :D I just have to look at you and my smile paints my face :D

Thank you so much for the awardy! Such an honor just for you to think of lil ol me! :) Thanks heaps! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Daisy Boo said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you. You sure were a cute pup!

<3 Daisy Boo

Unknown said...

"Beans4Biscuits" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/09/sites-to-see_30.html