The momma started taking pictures the minute I pranced through the door. Back then I wasn't even the 'Who', I was just 'Sugarloaf'....
And how do you like this shaggy wombat? Straight from some beast-filled enchanted forrest.....
And would you believe that they were unprepared for me coming home and I had to sleep in a BOX for nearly a whole hour??? S'okay, the daddy held me for the next 6 months....
Shaggy as that creature pictured above was, we were best buddies on day 1. When he got a MAJOR haircut a couple weeks later I yelled out 'cause I didn't know who (or what) he was! And who knew that under all that plush brown puppy fur of mine there lurked a blonde? That's right! When I got my first haircut my furs were so blonde I was almost white!
Now for the good stuff! The always wonderful Hawk has given us an award! And it is so fabulous that they had to put it in another language..
Even in another language there are still rules....
- Post award with rules
- Link to blog that gave the award
- Nominate 6 blogs for the award & tell the winners
- Describe what they dream or wish for most in the world
So here goes OUR award winners:
- Amber the Weenie-she is the sweetest and mostest fun weenie-dog ever!
- Benny and Lily-french, gorgeous and an advice column...how do you top that?
- Tessa-she has been invaded by foxes AND still manages to be fabulous
- Phantom,Thunder,Ciara and Lightning-The best looking pack in town
- Roo-He's so good-looking and talented that it makes a Who's head spin!
- Maggie Mae-She's a nurse and Hannibal has a secret crush on her (sshhh, don't tell)
Our dream/wish is that there would be ZERO abused, neglected or homeless pets in the world
Have a great weekend everyone!
Sugar the Who