Friday, December 23, 2011

Holiday Snackum Theft

There I was, all comfy on one of Hannibals my beds. I had my trusted snackum by my side and was ready to dream of Santy Paws filling my stocking with everything a who could want. I swear all I did was sleep half the day BLINK and my snackum was gone!!!


I immediately mounted a Who-search.

I gave the back deck a good snooting....


Nothing!

Then I investigated the couch-blankie....


No snackum in the blankie....'cept it did smell like moose-butt which is NOT something you ever want to experience yourself!

I knew one of the fools brothers musta took my snackum! They were prolly crunching it up right now! I demanded a jowl check from those known thiefs.

Butter was the most likely but there was no evidence in his chewer...



And the daddy helped Hannibal the moose show me his chewer was empty too ('cept for his big 'ol cow-tongue)....


That only left one fool brother.....Jackson!! Very WHOspiciously he was nowhere to be found. So I used my super-sniffer to track him to his hiding spot and just look at what I found....


Where did all those come from?? If I was Santy Paws this Yorkie would get a lump of coal (unless coal is yummy and I want it all for myself)!

Another case solved by the number one WHOtective....Sugarloaf

Happy Holidays

Sugar the Who

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sugar you sure are one heck of a detective!

I say that you should apply to the Blogville police force! Yep they need noses like yours!

Happy Howlidays!

woos, Tessa

Anonymous said...

Super detective work Sugar! Maybe Santy Paws will bring you a snackum safe for Christmas ;)

Happy Holidays to all of you!
Roo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

EXCELLENT insniffigation!! I guess Jackson won't be gettin a pressie from YOU this year.

Merry Christmas to You and all those you Love.

Bassetmomma said...

Good Nose! Remember it's Christmas so you have to forgive Jackson. Right? Merry Christmas!

Sage said...

I just KNOW Jackson was saving all those treats so he'd have some pressies to give. Don'tcha think?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Do you think Jackson was just gathering them all up so he would have some pressies to give to all of you?

Happy and Blessed Christmas to you from all of us!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning and Mom

Kari in Alaska said...

AWESOME detective work!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

UhOh....Mee tinks you better set dis treat thief straight...No stealin' from you!