Monday, February 27, 2012

The humans are alive!!!

Finally! I thought I would never get back to my our blog!

Just in case you have forgotten what I am lookin' like, here I am...


Don't I look tired? Well I am!! I has had to be Nurse Who for like thousands of days! All of these humans have been SICK! And did any of my lazy brothers help? Nope, they either slept or laid on top of one of pathetic people.....like that's going to help!

First our girl got sick. Hannibal my moose brother thought he could make her better by crushing her...


Didn't work. I told him you has to get right on top of her and start kissing up her face so you can check her for fevers...


As you can see I am working alone here....the moose was not paying attention to my nursing instructions and Jackson slept through it all. 

The moose eventually gave temperature taking a try but I don't think his jowls are very accurate....


Well there's a rumor going around (really just Butter) I might have contamWHOnated the momma by smooching up our girl and then her 'cause the momma got the bronx-eye-ticks (i sure never had no ticks from the bronx so maybe she should be blaming someone else). 

The momma claimed she was going to expire right there in her bed (i'm not cleaning that up). The daddy (who was sick too but not as whiny sick as the momma) said the mommas mentals were all fogged up from those bronx-eye-ticks drugs and that she would prolly live. She did. But she didn't get outta the bed for days! I smooched her up until my licker was dry and she was STILL sleeping!

Finally today the momma got outta bed. My licker is licked and I is not nursing ANYone for a long long time. I is going to take my own 7 day nap....



See you when I wake up!

Sugar the Who

5 comments:

Bassetmomma said...

Wow! You are going to need a long nap! Glad everyone is on the mend and feeling better! :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sugar, you must be exhausted after all those nursing duties. So good ot know the humans are all doing better. AND we have to add that your girl sure is a pretty one.

Woos- Phantom. Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I was just thinkin of WHO yesterday. I hope EVERYBUDDY is totally better now.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Holee Molee....what kind of bug is runnin around in your house? Quick...call pest control!

Hope everyone stays well now.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Sugar you sure did earn your 7 day nap!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog