We were tagged by the very good-looking Hawk. That means
1.Describe yourself in 7 words: Butter/
2. What keeps you up at night: Butter/plans to take over the world, Hannibal/only the possibility of getting a snackum, Fred/a good sniff in his snooter has him rooting through the jungle at all hours, Jackson/the fear of a bath, Sugar/the gassy moose
3. Who would you like to be? We all said we're happy being ourselves AND the momma won't let me tell you I would like my PITA brothers to be someone else....
4. What are you wearing right now? Here in the jungle we are all nekkid!
5. What scares you? We are all pretty fearless but Jackson is scared of our girl (unless he thinks she will rub his tummy).
6. The best and worst of blogging? The best is getting to 'meet' new furends and reading the funny posts. The worst is when our blog furends are hurt or sick.
7. The last website I visited? We checked out The Atlanta Humane Society and their Pet Parade 2012
8. What is the one thing you would change about yourself? I say NOTHING obviously but the momma is making me give you her list :: Butter/better attitude (i think that means she would like him not to be a fluffy killing machine), Hannibal/less anxious when the humans are gone (i think this means she would like him not to eat flour and cardboard), Jackson/less timid, Sugar/more social (she's just doing this for show 'cause everyone agrees i am a perfect Who)
9. Tell us about the dog who tagged you: We were tagged by Hawk. He is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and he has tons of outdoor fun. He is also like super trained (the momma made me add that 'cause she says we are all 'ill-behaved' here in the jungle...whatever)
Now I get to TAG 8 of our blogging friends....
Amber and DaOdder Weenie
Tessa (she is busy taking care of her momma but stop by and leave her a comment)
Frankie and Ernie
Phantom, Thunder, Ciara and Lightning (they already got tagged but we loves them so much we're doing it again)
Maggie Mae and Max
Calhoun and his Pack
Fred and Gloria
Sugar the Who (with